The heavy metals generally have relatively high density and are toxic or poisonous at low concentrations. We have already studied that heavy metals are natural components of the earth’s crust. They can neither be degraded nor destroyed. They may enter our bodies via food, drinking water, and air to a smaller extent. Heavy metal poisoning can result from drinking contaminated water. E.g. lead pipes. Now let us study some homeopathic remedies made out of heavy metals along with their common personality, characteristics, and know 12 Characteristic Mind Symptoms of Heavy Metals.
Zomeo Homeopathic Software gives you instant information about the group symptoms in the remedy section. You just have to click on the option ‘group symptoms’ which will take you to the desired section.
The below screen shows the list of members in the heavy metal group of homeopathic remedies, their personality traits, condition, and constitution.
Unique Characteristics Features of Heavy Metals
- In metals, mental symptoms are concomitants
- Symptoms develop gradually or suddenly rise and come down gradually
- Pain, very high intensity
- Progress is slow
- Relief is gradual
- Constant dull continuous pain maddening type of pain
- The patient becomes neurotic with pain
- Pain < touch
- Pain > hard pressure, > tight bandage
- Useful in acute exacerbation of a chronic condition
Characteristic Mind Symptoms of Heavy Metals
- Personality: from cultured families
- High ego. Live their life like a king
- < Contradiction++
- Develops personality disorders
- Aurum –heart affected, suicidal tendency
- Argentum –anxiety
- Platina –hysteria
- Palladium– a mixture of all the above
- Love for money & power
- Initially very hopeful (tubercular miasm)
- Depressive mania. Endogenous depression
- Schizophrenia. Hysteria
- Neurotic state, anxiety neurosis. (Arg nit)
- Phobias (Arg nit)
- Restless, impatient, walking; running
- Suicidal by jumping out of the window
It is easy to learn the group symptoms from Zomeo Homeopathic Software which has an entire section dedicated to ‘Group symptoms‘. Under the ‘Remedy’ section you will find 20 Group remedies and their characteristics.
The utility of studying group symptoms of remedies is when the characteristic symptoms found in case points to certain groups. It becomes easy to narrow down the search for remedies and select the final one by referring to Materia Medica of the corresponding remedy.
Why Zomeo Homeopathy Software?
Zomeo has some unique features to find rubrics and repertorize them. Homeopathic physicians can use these features to prescribe medicines to their patients quickly using these features.
Along with the 41 built-in repertories, Zomeo Homeopathy Software also provides 1300 homeopathy books, information on 3200+ remedies, and 109 materia medica books which help you to confirm the remedy before you prescribe.
Would you like to Explore Zomeo?
You can explore the features of Zomeo by downloading the 30 days Zomeo Free Trial. Click below to download.