Have you ever experienced kidney stone pain? If yes, then you know that it is one of the most excruciating pains. Renal stones are aggregates of crystals, proteins, and glycoprotein. Mostly it consists of calcium stones with oxalates, phosphates, etc. Let’s understand the causes, symptoms, role of homeopathy in treating Kidney Stones and also few Diet & Nutrition Tips for Kidney Stones.
Symptoms of Kidney Stones
Kidney stones can stay silent in one of the corners of the kidney for years. The person can get one or more of the following symptoms when having Kidney Stones
- Severe pain in back and side which may radiate to your lower abdomen.
- Pain during urination.
- Dark-colored urine.
- Persistent urge to urinate.
- Fever and chills.
- Nausea and vomiting.
Causes of Kidney Stones
You must be wondering where these stones come from. Let’s know some of the common causes of kidney stones,
- Family history of kidney stones.
- Lack of enough fluids in the body.
- Diet rich in calcium, salt, and uric acid.
- Dry and hot climate.
- Certain medications.
- Certain health problems like Gout, High Blood pressure, urinary tract infections, etc.
Role of Homeopathy
Homeopathy offers relief without going through surgical procedures. Often patient comes with the stones even after the surgical removal of Kidney Stones in the past. Homeopathy works on acute attack relieving pain and expelling the stone. Also, it removes the tendency to the formation of stone in the future.
Remedies like Berberis, Cantharis, Lycopodium, Nux vomica, Hydrangea, Sarsaparilla can be used effectively in the treatment, according to symptom similarity and need of the case.
You can also read the related article on Homeopathic Remedies for Kidney stones
Diet & Nutrition Tips for Kidney Stones
Along with the regular treatment process, Diet, what to drink and eat is also important. A proper diet plan can prevent, reduce and get rid of Kidney Stones. Below are some Diet & Nutrition Tips for Kidney Stones,
- Sweating it out in the form of exercise to lose that extra inch and not hydrating enough may add a stone in your kidney. That is why keep hydrating yourself.
- High levels of oxalate containing fruits like-peanuts, rhubarb, spinach, beets, chocolate, and sweet potatoes may increase the problem in a person having Calcium Oxalate stone.
- Studies have shown that lemonade and other fruits and juices high in natural citrate have stone-preventing benefits.
- Beware of artificial sugar.
- If a person has Uric acid stones it is better to avoid Red meat, organ meats, and shellfish.
- Follow a healthy diet containing vegetables and fruits, whole grains, and low-fat dairy products.
Even though You find enough material on Diet & Nutrition Tips for Kidney Stones and other conditions all over the internet and social media, Zomeo Homeopathy Software provides the diet tips for over 70 disease conditions in a single place. If you are a homeopath, student, or physician you don’t have to go searching for specific diets elsewhere.
The below extract from Zomeo software gives you the causes, symptoms, and dietary management for Kidney stones.
Same way, below screen from Zomeo Homeopathy software gives you the Dietary Management for Renal Colic.
Do’s and Don’ts
Zomeo Homeopathy Software also provides you with unique do’s and don’ts for various disease conditions. If your patient comes with a specific disease, you can readily refer to these health tips, take a print-out and give them to your patients. For example, the below image is the health tips for Renal Colic conditions.
Why Zomeo Homeopathy Software?
Zomeo has some unique features to find rubrics and repertorize them. Homeopathic physicians can use these features to prescribe medicines to their patients quickly using these features.
Along with the 41 built-in repertories, Zomeo Homeopathy Software also provides 1300 homeopathy books, information on 3200+ remedies, and 109 materia medica books which help you to confirm the remedy before you prescribe.
Would you like to Explore Zomeo?
You can explore the features of Zomeo by downloading the 30 days Zomeo Free Trial. Click below to download.