Alumina & Bryonia are complementary homeopathic remedies which means they share many similar symptoms. Most of the time we ignore the importance of remedy relationships while deciding a prescription. Knowledge of remedy relations can uplift the errors in prescribing. It can be useful when a well-selected remedy fails to act and if its complementary medicine is given unbelievable results can occur.
Let us study the similarities and differences of Alumina and Bryonia
You can study and compare keynotes of any homeopathic remedies at one glance at ease from Zomeo Homeopathic Software. No turning of pages or clicking on multiple tabs!
Steps to study comparison of homeopathic remedies in Zomeo:
- Select the first remedy from the remedy list.
- Click on Add to Compare from the menu in the upper right side of the window
- Select the second remedy similar to Step 1, click on Add To Compare and then on Compare.
- After clicking on Compare, you will get the following comparison window
- You can view the information according to headings under Properties and Section
- As we had studied keynotes of Alumina & Bryonia above, select Keynotes and you will find all the information.
- You can also add other remedies for comparison by clicking on ‘+’ sign and search for the desired remedy and select it
Information from Zomeo Homeopathic Software has been used to prepare this post. Zomeo Homeopathic Software provides 41 repertories, 1300 homeopathy books, information on 3200+ remedies, 109 materia medica books and many more features.
Click below to download the 30 days Zomeo Free Trial.