Knerr’s Repertory or The Repertory of Hering’s guiding symptoms of our Materia Medica is based on the concept of clinically verified symptoms which have been treated and managed with homoeopathic medicines. Knerr’s repertory is useful for contemporary homeopaths as they will be able to find the connection between examination, investigation and finding the similimum as this repertory is full of diagnostic rubrics.
You will find abundant unique rubrics in the chapter – Mind and Disposition in Knerr repertory. Let us study few of them.
Mind rubrics in Knerr’s repertory.
- [Mind and Disposition]ambition, mental trouble from disappointed:nux-v
- [Mind And Disposition]Anger:Alternating With:Calmness: Croc
- [Mind And Disposition]Anger:Convulsions, Causes: Cham, Kali-br, Bufo, Op
- [Mind And Disposition]Anger:Regret At His Behavior, Making Earnest Apologies:Lyss
- [Mind And Disposition]Anger:Sleeplessness, Causes: Coloc
- [Mind And Disposition]Anguish (Agony):Angina Pectoris, In: Arn
- [Mind And Disposition]Jealousy:Murder, With Attempts To: Hyos
- [Mind And Disposition]Love, Disappointed:Drowsiness: Ph-ac
- [Mind And Disposition]Play:Toys, Like Childish: Cic
These are only few examples of Mind rubrics found in Knerr’s repertory. To explore more, study this repertory from Zomeo Homoepathic Software. It is easy to search rubrics from 40+ repertories in Zomeo.
Information from Zomeo Homeopathic Software has been used to prepare this post. Zomeo Homeopathic Software provides 41 repertories, 1300 homeopathy books, information on 3200+ remedies, 109 materia medica books and many more features.
Click below to download the 30 days Zomeo Free Trial.