Dr. E.B. Nash was pioneer in trio of homoeopathic remedies. The other homeopathy stalwarts who worked on similar guidelines were: Dr. A.G.Clarke, Dr.N.M.Choudary and Dr.Farrington. Let us study the trio remedies for Climacteric in Homeopathy Materia Medica.
Climacteric is the term used for ‘menopause’ phase in women’s life. Dr A.G. Clarke studied the trio remedies for climacteric: Lachesis, Sepia and Sulphur.
Following are the keynotes of the three remedies with complaints of female during menopause. Zomeo Homeopathic Software gives instant information about the keynotes of remedies in Homeopathic Materia Medica. Just search for your desired remedy and click on the option of ‘keynotes’ which will take you to the desired section.
- Surukuku snake
- The most commonly used snake remedy.
- Great loquacity, mirth, jesting, prophetic perceptions, talking singing and whistling constantly.
- Unwarranted jealously and suspiciousness, malice, hides, spits, mocks, revengeful, intolerance to authority.
- All complaints mental and physical are < after sleep and better with onset of menstrual flow.
- Great sensitiveness to touch especially of throat and abdomen < even touch of clothes or tight collars.
- Sense of constriction everywhere, suffocative feeling, must be fanned but slowly and from a distance.
- Epilepsy only during sleep.
- In throat complaints, empty swallowing of liquids more painful than solids.
Climacteric complaints. Palpitations, flushes of heat. Women who have never been well since menopause. Menses too short, too feeble, black, lumpy. Pains > at the onset of flow. Left ovary swollen, painful. Vicarious menstruation. Nosebleed instead of menses. Leucorrhoea copious, smarting, staining the linen greenish.
- Pains extend from other parts onto back.
- Sensation as of a lump or rolling over internally.
- Faints easily, especially while kneeling at church.
- Indifferent to those whom she loves best.
- The sight or thought of food sickens.
- Pressure and bearing down, as if everything would protrude from pelvis, must cross the limbs tightly.
- Irregular menses of nearly every form, with pains going to the back.
- Dryness of vagina after menses.
- Coition painful.
- Aversion to coition. Nausea and irritability at thought of coitus.
- A remedy for prolapse, violent stitches upwards in the vagina, lancinating pain from uterus to umbilicus.
- Lean, stoop shouldered persons, who walk sit stooped. Standing is the most uncomfortable position.
- CONGESTION’S especially of portal system
- Full blooded persons with great irritability, restlessness.
- People with hot, sweaty palms. “Ragged philosophers” who are always speculating on religious or philosophical subjects.
- Vulva and vagina burn, itch, and sore worse sitting; is scarcely able to keep still.
- Sore feeling in vagina during coition.
- Bearing down in pelvis towards genitals worse standing.
- Prolapse of uterus from reaching high.
Information from Zomeo Homeopathic Software has been used to prepare this post. Zomeo Homeopathic Software provides 41 repertories, 1300 homeopathy books, information on 3200+ remedies, 109 materia medica books and many more features.
Click below to download the 30 days Zomeo Free Trial.