You are aware that rubrics are arranged in alphabetical order in various repertories. But you want a specific rubric to match the symptom in your patient and there is no time to browse through the thousands of rubrics. Zomeo homeopathic software minimises the search time of rubric search and quickly finds the rubric instantaneously. You can find the following features in the software where you can quick search the rubrics from one or multiple repertories at one go.
This feature in ‘Repertory module’ allows you to search through the any rubric(s) present in the entire data of Repertory.
To search for a rubric:
- Enter the rubric in the Search box. E.g. Type the word ‘jealousy’ and click on ‘Search’.
Note: you have to enter the full words in the Search box. Incomplete spellings and spelling errors are not accepted.
- The list of Repertories containing the rubric appears on the right with the list of Chapter and Remedy count.
- The left column shows the Repertory list where the number of rubrics which contain the query word in that repertory is mentioned in the brackets.
- To record for repertorisation the desired rubric you can double click on the search result which directly gets added in the sheet as shown in the image.
Advanced Repertory Search
This menu allows you to narrow down the search, or to widen the search results, to get a wide range of rubrics.
When you click on ‘Advanced’, the following window pops up.
Type the word you want to search in the ‘select word’ box and click on ‘Add’. The left side column displays the word list, select the appropriate word you require for the case.
The word to be searched can be entered by two ways:
- Typing it in the ‘Select Word’ box.
- Go onto the list of alphabetically arranged words and select the word by pressing the first letter of the word on the keyboard and then scrolling down to the exact word.
- Select the word, double click on it or click on ‘Add’, to add it to ‘Search Query’ box.
Multiple words search: To have a multiple word search:
- Input the first word in the ‘Select Word’ box or select it from the list.
- Double click on it or click on ‘Add’, to add it to ‘Search Query’ box.
- Then select one of the operators.
- Again input second word or select the word from word list. The entire query is set in the ‘Search Query’ box.
‘AND’ OPERATOR: When used between two words, the search program locates both the words given in the ‘Search Query’ box. It displays the sentences containing both the words in the article.
‘OR’ OPERATOR: When used between two words, the search program locates either of the words given in the query. It displays the sentences containing either of the words in the article.
‘NOT’ OPERATOR: When used between two words, the search program locates the first word given in the query and rules out the second word. It displays the sentences containing the first word and not the second word in the article.
Word list: This feature enables you to include multiple and related words in the search operation i.e. it widens the range of words to be searched by giving you a choice to choose from a list of all related word forms of the chosen word.
You can also apply the ‘remedy filters’ according to remedy property, group filter, mineral filter, expert system filter. There is also an option to search the word if you want to search it from specific repertory or chapter to narrow down further.
After clicking the ‘Search’, all the repertories with the specific word (Jealousy, envy) you are looking for appears.
To search new word, click on ‘Reset’ which allows you to start fresh for new search.