Global Initiative for Asthma (GINA) organizes an annual event on the first Tuesday of May – World Asthma Day, to spread asthma awareness, its care, and treatment around the world. It is an initiative to improve asthma awareness by various health and education activities.
The first World Asthma Day was celebrated in the year 1998 where more than 35 countries participated in the event and Barcelona, Spain was the venue for the first World Asthma meeting.
Facts about Asthma:
- 235 million people around the world suffer from asthma
- Asthma if diagnosed properly and the correct treatment plan is adopted, it is easy to manage and does improve the quality of life
- Asthma is the most common disease among children
- Proper medications and avoiding asthma triggers increase the chance of effective treatment
Homeopathic Management and Curability of Asthma
- It is easy to manage if the patient is a child or young with good vitality.
- If the occurrence of asthma is of short duration with more functional changes and less of structural changes, the chances of reversibility are high.
- If the patient has taken minimum medications for asthma, it is easy to manage.
Miasmatic Understanding Of Asthma
- More of functional changes with minimal or no secretions in psoric phase
- History of skin complaint or active skin disease
- The symptoms appear and disappear suddenly
- Marked cough with little expectoration
- Expectoration comes out with great difficulty
- Suppression of Cold, Sinusitis, and Cough
- Yellow or yellowish green, thick, sticky discharge
- As soon as there is re-establishment of discharge, asthma is better
- A patient has a narrow chest, is weak and tired easily
- Attacks are erratic and the severity may increase or decrease rapidly
- Cough with excessive expectoration, which is purulent or mucopurulent
- Easy expectoration
- There are marked structural changes (emphysema)
- Breathlessness on slightest exertion
- Evidence of cor pulmonale
There are more than 100 homeopathic medicines for asthma listed in homeopathic repertory.
Finding a specific rubric in the vast repertory can be difficult. Zomeo Homeopathic Software has a special repertory on Asthma by Dr. Jawahar Shah. You will find asthma-specific rubrics in this repertory.
To understand more about the homeopathic scope in bronchial asthma with complete miasmatic understanding, medicines prescribed according to miasms, watch the webinar by Enlightenment Education – Breathe Easily with Homeopathy by Dr. Jawahar Shah. http://bit.ly/WebAsthma
Information from Zomeo Homeopathic Software has been used to prepare this post. Zomeo Homeopathic Software provides 41 repertories, 1300 homeopathy books, information on 3200+ remedies, 109 materia medica books and many more features.
Click below to download the 30 days Zomeo Free Trial.