Complete repertory is the world’s leading Homeopathic Repertory and is used by many homeopaths. The author Roger Van Zandvoort began his work after noticing the lack of information in repertory by Kent and first published it in the year 1996.
Zomeo Repertory software consist the latest Complete Repertory 2018 which has 21st century homeopathic literature.
1. The additions comprises from from Karl Stauffer’s Symptomen-Verzeichnis 1929. It includes many smaller remedies (Aqua marina, Calcarea caustica, Vipera beris, Mephites, Natrum nitricum, Picricum acidum etc.)
2. There are new contemporary provings of the following remedies:
- Morpho menelaus and Sequoiadendron by Hélene Renoux,
- Crataegus oxyacantha by M Stoschitzky,
- Acherontia atropos by Evelyn Feltes & O Neuhoefer,
- Agaricus phalloides by Peter König & D König,
- Betula alba by Jörg Wichmann,
- Helix costa by Todd Rowe & Desert Insitute,
- Astacus fluviatilis by D Drach & F Swoboda.
3. Handwritten Repertory Additions in Kent’s Repertory by Roger Schmidt, Pierre Schmidt’s brother
4. Clinical confirmations were added for the remedies: Eagle, Electricitas, Uranium metallicum and Aqua Hochstein from Hans Eberle & Friedrich Ritzer.
5. Provings and cases for specific remedies: Falco peregrinus, Astacus and Mandragora
There are 43 chapters in the repertory.
The chapters as follows:
- Male genitalia
- Female genitalia
- Larynx and trachea
- Speech and voice
- Heart & Circulation
- Chill, Chilliness
- Fever, Heat
- Mirilli’s Themes
Rubric arrangement in Complete Repertory 2018:
The rubrics in each chapter are arranged from:
- General rubrics
- Sides(one sided, left, right)
- Modalities, concomitants
- Extending to
Gradation of remedies in Complete Repertory:
There are 4 Grades used in the repertory:
1st Grade: BOLD UPPERCASE
2nd Grade: Bold in red
3rd Grade: Italics in blue
4th Grade: Normal
There are over 231294 rubrics, more than 2540 remedies in the repertory which is perfect for professionals in daily clinical practice. The latest edition of Complete repertory 2018 in Zomeo Homeopathic software consists of Updated remedy classification in Kingdoms & Families chapter Elements, New proven remedies.