Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) is a condition where there is havoc in hormonal regulation in females. In PCOS female has hyperandrogenism (increase in serum testosterone and other androgen levels). This high level of androgen can cause no ovulation or irregular ovulation.
What happens in PCOS?
- There will be fluid-filled cysts present in ovaries in most of the patients and hormonal imbalance which will cause irregular menstruation, generally delayed.
- Weight gain
- Hirsutism – excessive hair growth especially on the face
- Hair thinning or excessive hair fall
- Dark patches on the skin
- Insulin resistance
- Mood swings
PCOS a lifestyle disorder?
PCOS is more of a lifestyle disorder due to lack of exercise, sedentary life, abnormal eating habits, and stress can bring on the disease.
Therefore, along with medication, it is also mandatory to have lifestyle changes for a better outcome.
- Balance your dietary intake of carbohydrates and proteins
- Eat more greens
- Drink enough water
- Avoid caffeine and carbohydrate drinks
- Move your body
- Stress management
Homeopathy for Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
There are several evidences which show Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) can be cured with homeopathy safely and effectively when compared to conventional treatment. Constitutional Homeopathic treatment brings the balance of hormone without external administration of Hormones. The ultimate goal of Homeopathy is to restore the balance and vitality of the body and bring back the state of well being.
You may also read our blog on How Homeopathy helped to cure PCOS.
Rubrics of PCOS in Homeopathy Repertories
Most of the repertories have rubrics listed for Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). You can also take the help of Homeopathy Software to know and study these rubrics. Zomeo Homeopathy Software has the features to search, record, and repertorize the rubrics.
Below are some of the rubrics for Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) in Kent, Phatak and Boericke repertory.
- FEMALE GENITALIA – MENSES, – absent, amenorrhoea
- GENERALS – OBESITY
- SKIN – DISCOLORATION, – blackish
- Female, Tumours, Ovaries
- Female, Tumours, Ovaries, right
- Female, Tumours, Ovaries, left
- Female, Tumours, Ovaries, cyst
- Menses – absent, suppressed, amenorrhoea
- Menses – absent, suppressed, amenorrhoea – girls, young
- ovaries: cystic
- Hair – chin and upper lip in women; on
- FEMALE SEXUAL SYSTEM – Menstruation – type – Amenorrhoea
- Female sexual system, OVARIES- CYSTS, DROPSY:
Let us explore few Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) rubrics in Zomeo Homeopathy Software.
Why Zomeo Homeopathy Software?
Zomeo has some unique features to find rubrics and repertorize them. Homeopathic physicians can use these features to prescribe medicines to their patients quickly using these features.
Along with the 41 built-in repertories, Zomeo Homeopathy Software also provides 1300 homeopathy books, information on 3200+ remedies, 109 materia medica books which help you to confirm the remedy before you prescribe.
Would you like to Explore Zomeo?
You can explore the features of Zomeo by downloading the 30 days Zomeo Free Trial. Click below to download.